Target of course: Get an overview of new analytical techniques of management and control costs with basics of accounting and reporting.
Lenght: 3 days.
Target audience: New businessmen, young graduates careful to the new needs of industrial change.
- The strategic variables to work
- The impact on operational strategies and production functions;
- The managerial organizational aspects;
- Planning and management control.
- Cost accounting
- The aims and the structure of product cost;
- Activity Based Costing;
- Indirect costs;
- The support activities;
- The centers man and centers machine;
- The full cost.
- Competitive advantages and the value chain
- Direct and indirect activities;
- The feedback of economic gain;
- Orientation by objectives;
- The objective parameters;
- The mission and the key variables;
- Performance indicators;
- Process control.
Travel agents & tour operator
Administration & Finance